Friday, November 18, 2011

My mom knows cool lingo.

me: well we can't see that far in advance so it's hard to tell.
8:54 PM sorry i got disconnected.
Karen: NP
me: did you seriously just do that.
8:55 PM Karen: absomalutely
me: who is this.
Karen: yo mama
me: liar.
Karen: spanking time
me: GIVE ME MY MOM
8:56 PM Karen: LUKE I AM YOUR MOTHER
me: i really need mom.
Karen: i really am mom
me: prove it.
Karen: i changed your stinky diapers
8:57 PM what in particular makes you think I'm not your mom?
That I'm so cool to say np?
Because I AM THAT COOL
?
Erin did the question mark.
It doesn't make sense
me: is this dallin.
8:58 PM Karen: Holy cow. Just say what you want to say and let me get something done.
8:59 PM Seriously
I'm going to go
She is hip.I will never doubt her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment