Monday, October 3, 2011

It's your birthday. Happy birthday, darling.

My birthday consisted of:

+bowling classes singing to me all morning
+jamba juice
+zupas
+mustache necklaces
+bowling teachers telling the boy that wears cute ties to flirt with me
+cute dinner group. we ate alfredo. with little shrimps.
+gilmore girls
+creme bru le
+bowling and getting the most spares i've ever gotten (5).
+mustache cupcakes
+junk food
+jake calling me and singing to me in mandarin
+michelle & brittany coming over with poems, cards, and flowers.
+chick flicks
+rain
+anti jokes
+tons of blankets + girly movies in the family room
+feeling funny. "guys look at how fat i am after eating all that junk food. i wish i was 20 again where i could eat whatever i want and get away with it"
+the best friends in the world who make me feel so so so loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment