Saturday, October 1, 2011

This weekends reasons to smile

This weekends reasons to smile:

1. Hot tubbing with Larsen & Alise. We played basketball in the pool even though there wasn't a hoop. And had spinning contests. {Clarification: Larsen was too big of a wimp to get in the pool and he stayed in the hot tub by himself like a creeper}

2. Starting conference weekend off with a 5am temple trip.

3. BYU winning the most wonderful game ever against Utah State. I'm all about touchdowns in the last 10 seconds.

4. Cafe Rio

5. Conference & the announcement they are building a second temple in Provo! It is much needed plus I love that they are keeping the look of the tabernacle. I love that building.

6. Red velvet cake

7. Spending time with my family. How lucky am I that I get them forever? They are my best friends.

8. Naps

9. Frozen yogurt with Mitchell. Menchies gave me $5 of free yogurt for my birthday. I am so profesh that I served myself $4.99 worth.

10. Feeling so loved. By everyone. All of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment