Wednesday, October 12, 2011

In order to get through my all nighter:

Happiness list (cause sometimes that's just what you need when you still have 7 more hours of studying and it's 1 in the morning):

+tom black. enough said. he came on campus and studied with me. slash distracted me. which is exactly what i needed. we discussed 5 hour energies, luggage purses, and my crappy immune system.
+my cute home teacher for leaving us a cute note + snickers. i like that guy. a lot.
+that my humanities professor gave us another week for our paper.
+pirate walk montages.
+scoreboard grills new & improved burgers.
+social recreation leadership. that class alone gives me motivation to keep being happy. today we sang songs all day long.
+"i started my period a few days ago." -me
(in a genuinely hurt voice) "why didn't you tell me??" -alise
+having d&c with mack drzayich. i miss me some drzayich boys.
+singing sons of provo while walking home from campus at midnight. then alise unexpectedly moved on to tangled.
+sweet disposition, always.
+the girl who stopped me on campus today to tell me she liked the bedazzled bow on my sweater.
+that i'm so good at being a match maker these days! it's all about karma, people. you bring people love and people will bring love right back to you.

Well, I got to go hit the Southern Baroque art hard now. Fingers crossed that I get at least a B on this test. I would cry out of happiness if I got a B. This is what happens when I decide to take a class from a challenging teacher so I could actually learn something. All nighters, baby. Already counting the minutes until 4:00 tomorrow when I can get into sweats, eat some soup, and then take a long nap. Heaven.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment